MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

#12 - Hugs

                                                  A hug is all we need.


School ended in a jiffy today.
Went over to pick my girl up from her school.
Had a great time together.


That feeling when you've seen her after so long.
Nothing words can describe.


Went to take a stroll at a park.
Had dinner over at Sakae's.
Then,
we parted.
The day ended so quickly,
really wish I could freeze time.
Really wondering when will be the next time we meet.


It's 12 now.
Too late to do any work,
I'll finish them up when I wake up tomorrow,
hopefully..
Bed's calling.
Night peeps!

P.S. I really enjoyed the day with you.
        I appear to be stoning sometimes cause
        I kept thinking how good would it be if time were to stop at moments.
        And I love how you bid farewell to me in the train,
        Very sweet of you dear,
        I love you!


P.S.S Next time whennnnnnnn D:


P.S.S.S Keep playing TT ): .

Signing Off.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment