MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

#8 - Motivation

-' If you fail to plan, You plan to fail '-
YES, I VOW TO MYSELF.
I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO NEVER,
E-V-E-R,
FALL ASLEEP IN CLASSES AND LECTURES AGAIN!



Hello again.
Been quite a tiring day today.
Had quite a rough night yesterday,
flipped and flopped in bed,
couldn't sleep so i decided not to.
Stayed up to study and learn a few new songs to sing to.
Went home from gram's at approx 11 a.m.

Was planning to surprise my girl with a song when she wakes up,
;- I won't give up, by Jason Mraz -
It's a hard song to learn so I thought I could have more time to practise before she wakes up.
Unfortunately.. 
Naw I wouldn't use that word.
Fate just wanted to let me hear her voice much earlier,
it must have known how much I've missed it.
Yep, things kinda worked out I guess.
-- Hope you enjoyed the half-sung song dear!

Continued to finish up my GSM Project,
only thing left to do is to burn that crap into the DVD.
Took a short 4 hour nap and woke up at 4 p.m.
Studied since then.
Stupid tests won't stop comin' man.
Played a few games halfway through!

Today wasn't a bad day I guess,
just a little less happenings here and there!
Had a rather peaceful time!
Well,
gotta go to bed soon!
Let's all hope the first day of school would be great!
Also hope that I don't screw my test up ): ..
Good nights to whoever is reading my blog,
I would appreciate if you would tag yourself in my tag board on the right.
Sweet dreams ya'll!

P.S                                                    Signing Off.


No comments:

Post a Comment