MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

#38

Sweet,
Aye?



Another day at home,
Woke up early today just to specially have Mac breakfast.
Craved for it for ages!
Explored app store for new apps to toy with,
Getting bored,
Real bored.
Yes,
I'm sooooooooooooooooooo bored right now oh my gosh.
I'm hungry as well,
But I'm trying my best not to have supper.
Hope someone invites me to play or something soon!
Or maybe I should just go to bed.
We'll see.
Honestly,
I miss some of my friends.
Those that really play a part in my life,
Be it now or before.
They made me who I am right now,
With their company and stuff like that.
The thought of how stupid we are when we're together just makes me laugh haha.
I have this sudden,
Motivation,
That when school starts,
I ain't screwing nothing no more.
I'll study,
I'll make regular notes,
I'll finish my work on due time.
I'll score good grades.
I'll make an impression.
I'll be the best I can be.
Yes,
It's a promise to myself,
And a promise to someone.
I won't let anyone down.

My 3rd monthsary ended,
Just like that.
Was hoping I could see her later for lunch,
But yeah.
Looks like fate didn't had that on its calendar.
I hope it'll be coming anytime soon,
Very soon...
Cause I feel like I'm crumbling without her presence,
Right there by my side.
I'm missing too much,
Way too much.
Oh well,
You need to wait for good things aye?
Yea I'll wait,
Hopefully I don't die halfway hahaha.

Alright I'll end here,
Nothing much today.
Just,
Random stuff.
I'll go see what I can do.
Will be sleeping soon too I guess.
Have a great day ahead fellow readers!
Sayoooooooooooo!

Oh wait wait before I go,
Something for you guys,
I JUST HAD TO SHARE IT LOL.

Fleeeeeeee-*coughcough*-,
EEEEEEEEEZ !! :D


Signing Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment