MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

#40 - Rotting

For those of you who plays League of Legends,
This is to the supports out there!
Strive on!
Continue giving the best you can,
And expect nothing in return!
One day,
Your deeds might be recognized,
It's only a matter of time,
No matter how long it may take,
It will come eventually.
JIAYOU!



---

Noooooooooooo,
Results are coming out already?
Rumors though,
I'm scaredddddddddddddd!
Hope it doesn't give me a fatal heart attack.
Wish the sight of it can be pleasing to my eyes. 
>>>>> @_@ <<<<<

I'm basically rotting my days at home during the holidays.
Nowhere to go,
Nothing to do.
Meow...
Prolly be another month before I can see my girl again as well...
The thought of it just makes me,
Aish.
The thought about the days ahead,
Just,
Horrible.
Wew..
Nvm let's not think about that.

A slight chance that I'll head over to my cousin's to stay tomorrow,
We'll see.
Hope I can meet my girl for a day between these two weeks as well..
Honestly,
This ''Missing her" feeling is hard to bear,
But I don't have a choice.
No one will ever understand how much it's killing me,
Slowly and quietly.
I really hope I can see her more often during the holidays ): .
Meow.
Hope she's feeling the same way as well.
For her,
I'll bear with it.
I believe in the future,
Things will be in our favor.
Good things are meant to be waited for aye? 
Yeap yeap,
I'm waiting.
Heh.

I believe in miracles,
Do you?
I'm always hoping for miracles to happen,
Been long since I had one happening in my life.
I'm sure it'll come soon!

Alright I'll stop here,
Nothing much to blog about,
Just that I'm kinda worried for my results.
Mehhhhhhhhh.....
Have a great week ahead guys,
Ciaooooooo! 



---
With a cherry on top?

Signing Off.


No comments:

Post a Comment